- View Our Industrial Lines of Products
- LED High Bay Lighting
- LYTV-A086 -A Series -High/Low Bay LED light 120 v 12'-20' mounting.
LYTV-A086 -A Series -High/Low Bay LED light 120 v 12'-20' mounting.
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 20 - 100 and get 5% off
LED Bay Lighting Fixtures
The Re-Verber-Lyt LB Series High and Low Bay LED light is designed for illumination of industrial locations. It uses the latest in solid state lighting (SSL) technology for long life, low maintenance, and high efficiency. The unique optical design focuses light downward to where it is needed, giving improved efficiency over a conventional HID luminaire.
Re-Verber-Lyt LB Series LED Bay Lighting Fixtures are designed to vastly reduce energy use and maintenance needs, improve safety, ease disposal, and reduce CO2 emissions.
- Fixture weight: 4 lbs
- Shipping weight: 5 lbs
- Mounting: (1) 3/4” NPT – top
- (2) 5/16”-18 x .75” UNC – side
- Cabling: 10’ (3.05m) STOOW Power Cord
- Operating Voltage:
- 110 – 277V AC: 26,500lm models 100 – 277V AC: 18,000, 14,000 & 11,000lm models (For 347 – 480V AC application, consult factory)
- Total system power consumption: See Table
- Operating Temp: -40°F to +149°F (-40°C to +65°C)
- Harmonics: IEC 61000-3-2
- Noise requirement /EMC: FCC Title 47, Subpart B, Section 15, class A device. RF Immunity; 10V/m, 80MHz-1GHz
- Transient protection: Protection devices capable of handling up to 6kV. Tested for 6kV/2 ohm combination wave, as per IEEE C62.41, line-line and line-ground
- THD: 15%
- Power Factor: > 0.9
- Housing: Copper free aluminum
- Finish: Polyester powder coated gray RAL 7040
- Lens: Tempered Glass
- CRI: 75
- CCT: 5,000K (cool white)
- 4,000K (neutral white)
- All values typical unless otherwise stated
- Lumen values are typical (tolerance +/- 10%)